CFM Continued...

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon May 10 17:12:40 GMT 1999

With what you say in mind, then WHY does a STOCK 426 Hemi SONGLE intake
runner flow about 300 cfm each, from the factory??

Just wonderin...

I have heard that you want your cfm to be about 30% MORE than what is
theoretically required, due to our nonprefect world operating
environment and all...

Thanks for your formula's and input in this subject, it's
enlightening...

Todd....!!

---------