alternative engines

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon May 10 17:12:52 GMT 1999

Well Gary,

I agree kindof...

I believe that when we ever get our transporter technology perfected,
we'll just be able to transport the EXACT correct air/fuel mixture
straight to the combustion chamber without the need for any intake
runners or anything like that!!  As well as extract the exhaust from teh
combustion chamber in the same manner!!

WHALAA, almost perfect combustion every time!

LATER!

Todd....!!