alternative engines, WARPED

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon May 10 17:12:54 GMT 1999

The ONLY reason 'space' 'exists' is because we SAY it exists, there is
no other determining factor except that.

Theoretical Space is just that space, NO MASS.

Space as a location/region known as OUTER space, sure, it can and does
contain mass, however, within these masses, within each molecule of
these masses and between the eletrons and protons and neutrons there is
still SPACE, SURe the electrons, protons, and neutrons are made up of
even smaller particles, and between these particles there is still even
MORE SPACE....

If you look at a molecule of say, hydrogen, and look at the 'SPACE' IN
BETWEEN the electrons and the center where the proton and neutron are
located, there is nothing there!!  Just like in OUTER SPACE there is
'nothing' in between the moon and the Earths atmosphere except a few
objects such as space trash and satellites!!

Are we deep yet?

Back to FI....Am about to rebuild a VACUUM 750 Holley, any tips?

LATER!

Todd....!!