L-jetronic mods

James Montebello jamesm at talarian.com
Mon May 10 18:45:06 GMT 1999

Around '80 - '81, the Fiat Spider was sold with a turbo in this
country.  It was, as I recall, an option added by the US importer,
not a factory item.  The same L-Jet was used, albeit recalibrated.
I'd try and scare up some data on this conversion.  I'd guess that
the conversion parts couldn't have been all that expensive or
exotic, given the origin, nor could I imagine extensive
modifications were done to the L-Jet to get it to work.

james montebello