Misc Electronics

Ron Boley ron.boley at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 11 23:44:10 GMT 1999

Hi Folks,

The easiest way to get at the signals of an Eprom is to find one of those
DIP-CLIPS.  It looks like one of the old close-pins, hinged in the middle with a
spring to keep it closed.  They are (were?) popular because you could clip your
Scope probe to them and watch what was going on.

If you can find them, solder  your cable to the end points (Quickly) and you
have a quick connector.

The only other thing you will need to do is clean the water proof coating off
the Eprom pins.

One other thing you should look out for.  Don't run to long of a cable since the
inductance and capacitance of the cable may affect the operation of the Eprom.

Ron