In cylinder pressure measurement

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 12 20:52:51 GMT 1999

Old stuff, there are several firms that were doing conversions to spark
plugs to include piezo electirc sensors in them.  If ya hunt under Piezio,
you should find em.  Was (5-6 years ago) $400-500 per plug to do, and that
was for the transducer, only.
  Circle Track, had an article about it several years ago..
Oh, I think one of the sensor sources from the Injector Flow bench, did the
plug conversion.
   I "think" detonation could kill'em
Grumpy