RPM independence

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 12 22:22:25 GMT 1999

Oh man Ted,

I got it from RANDALL'S, on Fuqua street right here in South Houston, by
Pearland....

It's a very cool mag and talk about some power producing mules!!

ALL the cars in it are FI'd some turbo'd some not, but ALL haul some
MAJOR BOODY!

Haven't finished the mag yet, but it's been great thus far...

They only speak about GM efi as well as aftermarket but no other brands
of oem efi systems suchb as the EEC's from Fart..er Ford....

BTW I DID get my 83 t-birds ignition to work with my good ol backup
electronic distributor from my Dodge!

Two wires and I was there, it's a spark producin foooo....

Had a great and powerful spark too...

however couldn't get the dern points distributor in the engine's
distributor hole, the points distributor was too big for the hole!!
Wierd, ey?  Haven't found an answer as to why yet, maybe I snagged the
wrong distributor, like one outof a 351 instead of a 302, I can't tell
the diff, they looked so similar!!

If anyone has any insight to this, please let me know...

Plans are to go back the the yard and trade the points for a newer
electronic distributor out of a newer model Ford car...

Any advice?

LATER!

Todd....!!