alternative engines, WARPED

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 12 22:22:27 GMT 1999

Thanks for the advice mang, it's priceless!!

As for this injector bung thing...

So you have to WELD the bungs into aluminum?

Is there a web site about this?

I'd like to go ahead and start weldin some bungs(Where do I buy em? and
for how much) into my m-1 dual quad sittin in the closet justa waitin to
come out n play....

Thanks so much for all you experience man!

Appreciate it!

LATER!

Todd....!!