In cylinder pressure measurement

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 12 22:44:14 GMT 1999

Charles,

You're in luck...

I believe the sensors are mounted to the outside end of a spark plug and
just record the pressures/vaccums involved from there....

If the sensor is mounted far enough away from the cylinder, the heat
won't be a factor, only the accuracy of the readings due to pressure
variances due to the length of tube(i.e. distance) from the cylinder tha
tthe sensor is mounted...

They do it a lot at the dyno's, I'd start with dyno shops after this
e-mail thread and go from there!

COOL!

Please be sure and post what your findings are....

Later!

Todd....!!