Misc Electronics / barrier coat / reverse cool.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 12 23:56:09 GMT 1999

Just for grins, we barrier coat the piston domes
the intake valve face, the exhaust valve face.
In theory then we have captured more heat to be recovered by the movement of
the piston, right??.
Now that we have with held this higher heat, for a longer period of time,
then more
heat is put into the top of the cylinder bores, right.....
  The cooling system was designed so that the exhaust valve seat area is the
"hot spot",  so don't we now have to "reverse" cool the engine to get the
max effectiveness out of this??..
grumpy