alternative engines, WARPED

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 13 16:21:23 GMT 1999

Tom,

That would be considered auto sacriledge....

It was hard nuff to get past everyone griping about seeing the Rochester
on the Mopar, plus, the 8 3/4 mopar cn hold up to a stock bodied 70 Cuda
runnin in the 9's with STOCK axles and stuff.....

Well, I should state that they hold up to that kindof abuse for a lil
while anyways, buddy has a 70 Cuda with narrowed 8 3/4 rearend that was
narrowed and ladder barred, the axles are twisted a bit, but there was a
LOT of nitrous being applied to those axles and it has big ol slicks
under a tubbed car!

Pretty strong if ya ask me...

Will think about the 9 inch though...

Thanks for the input mang....