O2 voltz

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Sun May 16 05:27:49 GMT 1999

Didn't see the original message, but ANY missfire ends up with a pulse wave
of extra unburned fuel (and 14 parts of raw O2 stoich) by the O2 sensor.
This lowers O2 voltage and increases injector pulse width. You end up EVERY
time there's a missfire with a rich running engine.

Hope this helps the explanation.

Lyndon IP TECH