Proformance Software Query

Gar Willis garfield at cyberlynk.com
Sun May 16 18:58:09 GMT 1999

Not directly EFI related, but...

I'm looking for someone who owns a licensed copy of both Engine Expert
and Dynomation, and even better, if that someone has also taken
Lockheed's course he taught last year at CUD. I know it's maybe a
long-shot, but I gotta ask.

Our aircraft engine group has a couple sample runs we'd like to have
done (we'll gladly pay, but don't think 'greedy'; remember, we're a
non-profit :), in preparation for considering making a group buy of
software licenses, and even having Lockheed out to give our group a
class tailored to our particular engine mission.

Please respond via e-mail if you 'qualify', as I'm really not prepared
to discuss this thread-like and generic, on-list.

Pardon the interruption; please resume normal diy programming.

Gar