alternative engines, WARPED

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue May 18 15:11:52 GMT 1999

I hear ya,

My Dana should be able to hold up to WHATEVER I can dish out to it...

We'll see how she holds up with the twin wutrbo FI'd 440 and/or 451
stroker 400...

I'm sure the Dana will hold up to 900+ hp...

Have ya'll ever seen the axles in one of these things?  They're HUGE!
especially in comparison to the 8 3/4, will have to look at a 9 inch and
see what the diff is as well...

And yes, it SURE would be nice to swap out the ol 4.10's for say some
2.73's for a long cruise across the country or even across TEXAS which
is about half the trip from Houston to Canada!

Later!

Thanks for the input all...

Todd....!!