alternative engines, WARPED

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue May 18 15:12:01 GMT 1999

The 56 should be in at cruisin speeds on the highway, right?

I tested the mechanical and vacuum advance settings with a timing light
and all ligned up correectly when doin the timing tests, i.e. removing
the vac line and holdin the r's above 2,600 rpm adjusted for 38 degrees
BTDC, then applied vac to vac advance and got 56 degrees....just like
the mopar book says...

Current 750 dbl pmpr has no vac tubes to hook to so I'll wait till I get
another carb on it to see how she runs with vac adv hooked up, hopefully
better MPG, well see!

Thanks for the input!

LATER!

Todd....!!