Mr Helmholz - simple model

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue May 18 16:49:39 GMT 1999

If this opens a whole new box of problems, just ignore.  But, I've noticed
what a huge change expansion chambers have had of VE in 2 strokes, and after
seeing the Mercedes Benz GT (Sedan, whatever they call em) with the v-6, and
3 into 1 exhausts, and running 2 expansion chambers (one per side), I just
wonder, how they came up with that...
   Is it the shape of the cones or volume that makes a "E.C." work, or
both?.
Grumpy