VE tables

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed May 19 16:47:32 GMT 1999

> Is your goal in reducing teh amount of fuel to find that fine line
> between extra fuel cooling teh conbustion vs. loadin up the cylinder
> with extra fuel?  or what?  Just wonderinnnnnnnn........

Just trying to tune for max performance... Superchips bumped the VE from
85-90% to 100-105% through most of the upper RPM ranges...   Mileage dropped
and setting PE VS RPM to 0% (from 10%) still has O2 voltages at ~900mv at
WOT.  I had to go to about -15% before it dropped to the 800-850mv range...
Stock, the chip was too rich at WOT, now it's bunches richer.