1227749

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Wed May 19 17:18:10 GMT 1999

> What diameter and wall thickness was the tubin ya used?

I used suspension tubing, which is 3/4" outer diameter tubing, with a
inner diameter suitable for threading 1/2", so its slightly less than
1/2" internal diameter.  Buy, clamp, and tap.  Couldn't be any easier
for that part.  Welding on blocks to mate with the injector was a
little more complex, but not impossible.  TIG weld or use
www.durafix.com.  I've found out the hard way that MIG welding
aluminum is set aside for welding gods.

> Aren't they usually billet rails?  or are the billet rails just show

Billet is pretty.  But I can polish my aluminum rod, so no big deal.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)