Mr Helmholz - simple model

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 20 17:52:55 GMT 1999

Will do ECMnut!,

However, I didn't make it to the track last night for Test-n-Tune night,
so will have to go to the heads up races on Fri evening!!  Will red
light BIG time in order to try n get at least a FAKE win over some
stangies n birdies....

Will remove the airbox restriction, lower front tire pressure a bit
remove spare, install NOS's new OFF-ROAD octane booster(Raises octane by
7 points!)

The thing stalls at OVER 2,600 rpm!

Thanks for the reference on the OEM E.T.'s... was gonna look that up,
and forgot!  Thanks for savin me the time!

I'll try n find a REALLY light person to run er down the track, every
100 lbs. is supposed to be .1 in the quarter, so IF the R&T had a 300 lb
driver I may have a chance at 16's with a 100 lb driver, ya think?

What else can I do...

If I hit 85 mph, the engine will cut do to some sorta MPH limiter in the
computer!

It REALLY sucks I tell ya!

ALSO, if this engine EVER breaks, It'll probably end up gettin some
sorta V8 (360, 440, 426 hemi) crate engine from Mopar!!  That will be a
cool day...  Tubs will accomodate the V8 as well...

I can dream can't I.... plus the LAW is that the engine in the car must
be at least as new as the car itself, so as ong as I install a crate
engine which is at least a 97 or newer engine, I'm within the law!!

COOL?!?!!??

LATER!

Todd....!!
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm