Mr Helmholz - simple model

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 20 17:52:52 GMT 1999

Never heard that one, will check with some other buds and see if this is
a true tuning trick!

Sounds logical to me... Now then, where'd I put that Helmholz model so I
can test this theory, lol...

BTW, since we're on the subject of exhaust and tunin it, have any of
you's heard of a crossover BOX?  I believe I heard a Stang with one, it
sounded TOTALLY FUTURISTIC!!  I've NEVER heard a car sound like that...

It sounded like a car would sound if it were on TV in the year 2030 or
so...

I wanna try n make my Bee sound that wired, that is, if it's efficient n
all...

Thanks again for the tidbit about the crossover tunin!

Todd....!!