1227749

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Thu May 20 18:36:08 GMT 1999

> WHERE'd ya pick up a hummer at?

At a government auction near Los Angelos more or less.  Bought two
frame rails, a fender, the basic body shell, cut up, for $700 as
scrap.  Put it on a pallet, then sent it by rail to Philadelphia where
I went down from newburgh NY with a 25' flatbed to pick up the pallet.

> What engine is in the hummer again?  I can't remember what ya said?

500 cid Caddy out of a 70 or 71 eldorado.  Don't remember the year.

> That's SOOOO COOL!  Do ya have any pics of it on the web?

Yep... but my firewall is finicky, so you can't see 'em at the moment.

http://www.xephic.dynip.com/swamprat/index.html.

When the firewall is fixed, you can check it out.  I just never get to
it.  mail works :)

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)