1227749

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Thu May 20 21:26:12 GMT 1999

> HOW in the world didi ya find out when and where this auction was going
> to be?

I dunno, this was back in the early 90's, but they have them every so
often.  Read the papers, car mags, etc, sometimes they advertise in the
back.  Those "Jeep for $10" government ads are information about
auctions... waste of 10 bucks really, but thats your worse case
scenario.

We should prolly take this offline too since its a carb based truck at
the moment, and I don't have the time to EFI it, too many other EFI
things going on.

> I'd pay $700 for a hummer shell!

Yeah, that goes without saying.  I really wasn't in the market for one
at any price, however I was visiting a friend in LA, he was going, I
tagged along, I found this carcass, and couldn't help myself.

> Did ya use the caddi transaxle and make IT a mid engine!  or is it setup
> in the normal front engine rear wheel drive, or 4 wheel drive or what?

4wd using hummer diffs, 5 speed out of a commercial GM box truck of some
sort (junkyard), engine/trans adaptor.

> Hope I can find this e-mail when your firewall's fixed!

Remind me every few weeks.