alternative engines, now Hemi

Bill Edgeworth bedgew at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 20 21:50:42 GMT 1999

Hemi's do not use siamesed intake ports like the B engine heads. Most stuff
from the bottom end is interchangeable i.e..) timing chain or gear drive,
timing cover, water pump, oil pump, NOT the cam, oil pick up on hemi is 1/2"
instead of 3/8" pipe (can be changed on 440 block to Hemi specks), cranks,
NOT main caps, NOT blocks.

Bill Edgeworth