Mr Helmholz - simple model

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri May 21 14:57:16 GMT 1999

Hey Gary,

More actual TOTAL POWER is produced under the power curve, I believe,
where the Torque curve meets the HP curve... Ya think?

I once saw on TV a REAL TIME graph of a TOP FUEL DRAGSTERS' rpm's during
an ENTIRE 1/4 run, all 3.x seconds of it!  The rpm's stayed right around
7,000 the whole time!

Pretty cool, ey?

LATER!

Todd....!!