O2 Volts

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri May 21 14:57:44 GMT 1999

FYI - I've SEEN my headers glow while idling at night....

I'm pretty SURE they glow while at WOT and any where inbetween....

How hot are headers when they begin to glow?  Is there some sorta
formula or somethin to tell us this, i've never heard of it, but I bet
there is a specific temp when a specific metal (Like Iron, FE) glows...

LATER!

Todd....!!