Mr Helmholz - simple model

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri May 21 14:57:47 GMT 1999

FYI - In addition to the top fuel dragsters' engine being held at 7,000
rpm by the clutches engaging without spinning the tires(which is the
goal, there's a VERY fine line in tuning them clutch packs as you
probably know)...

His rear gears were only like 3.73's or so! So they stated.... EVEN with
those HUGE REAR SLICKS!  Wierd, ey?

LATER!

Todd....!!