Message from CSH. HQ

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 22 03:20:44 GMT 1999

  Well, since most of y'all, I'd call pals, and some friends, rather than
forgeting someone, I'll let y'all know whats going on, and this has no
EFI/automobile content.
  Anytime after Tuesday, CSH, HQ maybe closed for a while, from 1 week to 3
months, possibly longer.   Lots of variables, but here are the biggies.
  I need some new parts, and, I have been accepted as being a good host.
I'm waiting for a double lung transplant (monday is for final testing to
see, if the heart will be done, also).  I have a genetic condition called
Alpha-1 Antitrysin Deficency, and the heart do to wear and tear from the
work caused by the Alpha-1..
  Also on Monday, I have a medical procedure to be done, and when the
results are back from those I'll be leaving home, room available to be
hospitialized for some extensive Physical Therapy, and the surgery,
depending on the donor situation at that time.
   A couple folks have neighbor's phone number, and if anything major
happens, y'all will hear about it.
   This may seem premature, but things have been a emotional roller coaster,
and I wanted to write this, before being to wrapped up in things, or
hurrying too much.
   I have checks out to all, that I have commitments with, so just ship
things like normal, since things are not being abandened here.  It will
probably will be a week from Tues before much happens but, I was put on
notice that the short term plans should be made for this, time table.
Bruce