DIY FTP site

C. Brooks cbrooks1 at tqci.net
Sun May 23 02:19:56 GMT 1999

No, no, I don't have any problem VIEWING the FTP site. I want to upload a
file to the site and my FTP S/W is giving me an error which reads "Unable to
resolve host name". I'm using port 21 and
ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/incoming/ as the host name. This isn't
working. Am I using the wrong port address for FTPing to this site? Or is
the FTP host name different from the WWW address?

Charles Brooks