alternative engines, now Hemi

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon May 24 20:17:51 GMT 1999

Jim ya silly person you...,

That's what a Sawz-all, pneumatic sheetmetal shears, die grinder, mig
welder, and sledge hammers are for....you know that!
OR
That's what Resin's for mang?

The engine MAY have to stick out a bit....

Wouldn't it look perty with some BIG OL HEMI heads stickout the sides?

Will have to measure and see just how MUCH of the Hemi will be stickin
out....

As of now, the Prowler's pretty much ALL SHOW n NO GO, don't ya think?

At LEAST put a turbo or supercharger on the el lame-o 6, ya know?

LATER!

Todd....