alternative engines, now Hemi

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon May 24 20:17:53 GMT 1999

OK David,

Ya just made me think of a question havin to do with the 'diesel'
principle that you just stated....

Most diesels' static compression ratio's are pretty much over 20:1
right?

Why don't they just squirt regular fuel in at these temps instead of
diesel?

What would happen?

It seems like it'd be possible!!

What's the diff?