alternative engines, now Hemi

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon May 24 20:17:55 GMT 1999

EXACTLY! GREAT point indeed!

They MUST'VE had a reason for this!  Doubt the reason was SPACE
savings!  What's another piston do to the length of an engine, maybe 4
to 6 inches longer MAX?

I wonder what the diff in the engine mounting locations are?  A welder
would fix whatever the diffs are... maybe even make the sucker a
rear/mid engine?  Just a thought... Fred may have a bit of input on this
one, since he IS in the  process of writing a book about creatin
POWERFUL Hi Po cars from SCRATCH!!

What's the diff in tq n HP 'tween the 6 that's in the prowler vs. the
360?

Thanks!

Later!,

Todd....!!