Need help with board selection

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Tue May 25 15:22:44 GMT 1999

Darren -- Try picking up a 730/727 ECM at the junkyard.  There is a
commented disassembly at the ECMGUY's site.  If you really want to roll
your own you can erase the PROM and write your own software.  These ECMs
have all the code in the PROM so you can do all the code yourself if you
want.  Plus the A/D, PWM outputs,  injector/coil drivers etc. are
already set up for you.  And, it comes in a nice aluminum box.

I think that's a far better deal than you're likely to find buying some
kind of demo or project board.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet