Prowler V6

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue May 25 15:26:18 GMT 1999

Cool to know!

HOWEVER, accordin to my calculations at:
( http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/dragtable.htm )

Mid 14's are not my idea of a quick car, ESPECIALLY for that price!

Even a simple lil paxton or turbo would've probably DOUBLED the power,
thus givin it about 400 instead of a puny 200 hp at the rear wheels!
ALSO giving it a quarter time in the 11's! Beating out the VIPER by a
fair amount!

What do ya think?

LATER!

Todd....!!