alternative engines, now Hemi

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue May 25 15:26:23 GMT 1999

THAT sounds like one BAD she-vette!

     Well my 1981 Pontiac T-1000 (She-vette) wouldn't hook AT ALL (till
2nd gear) unless I had a full load of people in the car..., with a full
car I could push/slide the front tires when tryin to power brake the
thing...

     60 ft times were probably in the mid 2's without the buddy system
in effect, but the 330 ft times were probably in the low 6's if not
lower!

     I did break the homemade drive shaft that we made for it, luckily
the professionally made one was already done and they brought it to me
where the car broke down at!  Cool machine shop, ey?

LATER!

Todd....!!