question on cooling system

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Wed May 26 02:19:40 GMT 1999

-> thought of some kind of filter in the heater hoses to trap rust,
-> scale, etc, rather than letting it flow through the system.

 Big trucks do that.  If you look in a Fram catalog, they have a remote
mount coolant filter bracket for $15.  I'm running a 1 quart Wix filter
that cost $10.  They make filters with built-in additive packages; the
one I'm running is just a filter.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?