SV: Ignition retard knock sensor.

Gustaf Ulander gustaf.ulander at bercoproduktion.se
Wed May 26 05:16:25 GMT 1999

Hi

How about the Saab APC (automatic performance control) system? Designed to
work on a tuboed engine, monitors knock and lowers the boost. Adjustable
too. See http://hjem.get2net.dk/bengaard/apc-syst.htm or
http://www.teleport.com/~bertram/volvoapc/ for descriptions on how to adapt
the system to another engine. Guess you have to be cautious that the sensor
react to "your" frequencys though...

Regards

Gustaf