Ignition retard knock sensor.

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 26 14:41:32 GMT 1999

That does seem a bit odd to have that much boost while not under accel.

I believe my 91 Eclipse Turbo 5-speed is runnin a negative pressure on
the gauge at those hiway speeds... Have never found the top end on the
thing, I had to let off at 135, due to lack of cahones n all...  Teh
road was smooth, but I was on teh feeder of the beltway and didn't want
to come up on a civilian pullin out of a turnaround spot or somethin...

People regularly run 100+ on the highways of Houston... And the wierd
thing is is that they don't seem to pass anyone at a very fast rate!

The speed limits are over 60 nowadays ya know....

However, since the Eclipse needs about $500 worth of work, the
Superbee's keepin me at a sane speed, maybe a bit too sane, like 50-55
mph on the 65+mph highways... due to the gears and no overdrive and big
ol 440 with hardly ANY load on it at that speed and that rpm(3,000rpm) n
all...

LATER!

Todd....!!