O/T Compression ratio and supercharging

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 26 14:42:07 GMT 1999

I've seen people runnin as high as 10.5:1 with a big ol BDS blower on
their BIG V-8....

They were runnin alcohol however, so the fuel you stated you will be
using is an important factor....

I'd go with the 8:1 as well...

Another tidbit that may or may not help is that my 91 Mitsu Eclipse
Turbo 5-speed had only 120 lbs. of compression pressure on all four
sylinders....

Whereas my 69 440 in my 70 Superbee blew 205 in most of the cylinders...
It has flat tops with open chambered heads, and should be at about high
10.x:1 compression...  Somethin to think about....

LATER!

Todd....!!
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm