Ignition retard knock sensor.

Falb, John John.Falb at Unisys.Com
Wed May 26 21:48:06 GMT 1999

Do you happen to have a contact for them?  I've done a net search and found
2 or 3 places selling them.  All were around $389 - $399 for the module and
another $100 - $120 or so for the optional meter if you wanted it.

--This is their number (714) 534-6975. John will most likely be the person
you talk to. Hopefully pricing will be a bit better. The optional meter is
easily made for <20.00. I have the plans if you need them, basically just
two O2 meter displays, one for the O2 sensor and one for the output of the
module. Let me know what price you get.

John Falb