Turbo'd s.b. chev...in a 69 Camaro? maybe?

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 26 21:52:31 GMT 1999

Hey Charles,

Are you REALLY NOT gonna use an intercooler?

I recommend using one....

ALSO, I happen to have one of the draw thru turbo setups off of an early
80's turbo 6 cyl Monte Carlo...

It has a plate for a carburetor such as yours...

Picked it up for $75 at the junk yard...

Th turbo bushings are shot, but it's all there!

I'll need two of these units in order to try and keep up with my big ol
440, but I'll probably just end up runnin dual T04's or the like...

You have a GREAT and MOST POWERFUL project on your hands there buddy!

ALSO, I noticed that there is a 69 Camaro in the backyard of a house in
a multi-faily area of a lil town near my work, passed by it at lunch....

Will ask how much tthey want for it... It has the grass gorwn up around
it and all...

May be a perfect mule for your project!  Whatcha think?

LATER!

Todd....!!