alternative engines, now Hemi

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Wed May 26 23:31:36 GMT 1999

I like the story about the guys running at the salt flats with their Hemi
powered creation, it seems they blew the engine so they went back to the
hotel pulled the Hemi out of the tow car ,put the hot cam and carbs off of
the blown engine,raced it , set a record, and then put the Hemi back in the
tow car and drove home. You gotta love it.