Turbo'd s.b. chev...in a 69 Camaro? maybe?

C. Brooks cbrooks1 at tqci.net
Wed May 26 23:42:21 GMT 1999

OOooohh, "C A M A R O" :)  Yeah sounds pretty Shweet! I intend on running
this single turbo system on an 8:1 350 Chevy with no intercooler to begin
with and very limited boost. As the money becomes available the intercooler
will be purchased (And the Boost will go up!). If I come up with the money
for the Gale Banks manifolds I'll pick them up too for some "Special"
project in the future :)

Charles Brooks