ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu May 27 01:59:10 GMT 1999

Hi Turbo Ron, Scott...
 Might as well get these applications into the archives..

 >  > I'm a sucker for a turbo vehicle.  I recently bought an '85 Chrysler
Laser
> XT turbo.
>   <<SNIP>>
>  I recently bought the ECM out of an '85 Turbo Lancer and a N/A '90 Dodge
> Daytona.
>  > In case anyone else is keeping track of this stuff, my Logic Module
> sticker reads:
>  >
>  > Part No. 5226795 Supplier 7902
>  > Data 02/27/85 15:59:44 2

Application for above shows:
1985 Turbo, Manual Trans: Lancer, Laser, Lebaron, Omni.
Xrefs to: 5226266, 5226273, 5226614, 5226618, 5226794,
5227063, 5227243  Just in case you explode it in a sick, twisted
experiment... 8-)

>  Mine says:Part number 5226263   Supplier 7902
>  Date 01/31/85  13:46:16    4
Hmm. got too much paper round here that one is:
AUTO trans, Turbo 2.2 in:(1985) Caravell, Daytona, Laser Lancer, LeBaron
x-refs with just 5226611 and 5227245

>  >  Plus, I
>  > frequently visit CSH, HQ... to take out the trash and clean
>  > the toilets.

That was YOU?  I was goin through the CSH,HQ dumpster,
by candle light, and someone tossed a in hefty bag full of  beer
bottles.  That was all I remembered till I woke up at sunrise,
with a cat and  these dwarfs looking at me.
Mike V.