Turbo'd s.b. chev...in a 69 Camaro? maybe?

Chris Conlon synchris at ricochet.net
Thu May 27 02:33:15 GMT 1999

At 07:43 PM 5/26/99 -0400, C. Brooks wrote:

>Hey Todd, what state are you in? I live in Maryland and I've yet to find any
>people around here interested in Turbocharged V8's :)

Replying to all in case others might use this info. Maybe try:

Maryland Performance Center
301-258-8883
8029 Cessna Ave
Gaithersburg, MD

Disclaimer: I only ever go there to get bottles filled, so I have no
idea how good they are. They didn't shoot me for driving up in an MR2,
though, which says something I guess. Looked like they had a couple of
service bays.

Excessive Motorsport
Near Manassas, VA
Naturally I threw their card out just the other day. Supposedly
specializing in Fords and blowers. Never been there.

Speedcraft
Near College Park, MD
Small place, bunch of bolt-ons, I only went in to get Red Line stuff.
Dunno if they have a shop or not.

   HTH,
   Chris C.