EGT gauges

d houlton x0710 tc75918 at hpra5.msc.az.boeing.com
Thu May 27 16:25:20 GMT 1999

Charles wrote:

> On Wed, 26 May 1999 13:29:22 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >I did some checking into an EGT gauge a few months ago.  Asked the
> >list about it too.  The AutoMeter EGT gauge was on the order of $250
>
> 	I bought the gauge and interface box for $100+ and then
> discovered they wanted that much and more again for the
> thermocouple!

I found the same thing a few months ago calling for prices.  The
gauge was like $120 plus another $150 for the sensor.  I did
actually call JEG's last night to verify the cost, and they
did state positively that the $110 price in their new catalogs
is for both the gauge and the sensor.

--Dan
houlster at inficad.com
http://www.inficad.com/~houlster/amigo.htm