Prowler V6

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Thu May 27 16:33:01 GMT 1999

>Mid 14's are not my idea of a quick car, ESPECIALLY for that price!

Its not designed to be quick - just cool looking.

>Even a simple lil paxton or turbo would've probably DOUBLED the power,
>thus givin it about 400 instead of a puny 200 hp at the rear wheels!

Realistically, you're not going to double the power without doing some
major, major work.  New rods, crank, transaxle, clutch at an absolute
minimum.  A nitrous shot would help, but still, the bottom end is not
all that tough.

With a Paxton, you'd get 7-8 lbs of boost, which would give you another
1/3 or so HP.