Ignition retard knock sensor.

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Thu May 27 21:22:52 GMT 1999

David,
	I have been running a Carter knock eliminator on my street
rod for the last year. It actually works great. I would love
to have a copy of the schematic. I've never known anyone
else to use one. I bought it brand new at a flea market last
year. It looks to be a late 70's or early 80's vintage
product.

		Ken