Prowler V6

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri May 28 15:42:00 GMT 1999

Hi David,

Thanks for the correction on the hp figures!  I think I'm stuck in the
profit margin calculation mode?, whereas a 30% Profit margin would be
200hp/(1-.3)

Which STILL doesn't quite make it to 300hp, but 284 hp or so!

Matter of fact, just yesterday, at the dollar store, I laid out $5 worth
of quarters, grouping the quarters in groups of FIVE!  What's that?
Should've been in groups of 4, ya know?  Was corrected by the cashier..
who correctly grouped the quarters in groups of FOUR!  LOL

As for forged vs. cast cranks n rods...

Whilst in Louisville, Kentuckey a few summers ago, QUITE a few, back in
college, I went by a steel plant... they had a bunch a cranks that they
were creating out of RAW MOLTEN STEEL!!  COOL?  Anyhoo they said that
the cranks were for Toyota Camry's!  They were FORGED!!!  NEW CAMRY'S,
at least about 5 to 8 years ago had FORGED CRANKS, didn't see any rods
lyin around....

So ya see, when ya say 'plain vanilla', back in the 60's and early 70's
and some MAYBE EVEN NOW, ALL Mopars came with FORGED cranks and rods,
wheras most others had meager cast units....

I've heard that most s.b. chev 4-bolt main blocks had forged cranks, but
this hasn't been sildified/proven yet to me anyways, anybody?

I'm Just a wonderinnnnnnn fooooooooooooooo.............!!

LATER!

Todd....!!