Getting loans.. (WAY off topic)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri May 28 20:32:32 GMT 1999

HI David,

I understand now.

I am the orig poster, I didn't make myself clear...

You DO leave the original $3,000 in the first bank til it's paid off, I
don't think they'd let ya take it out anyways... good point about 'what
if' ya DID take out that initial deposit!

So leave the initial $3,000 outa your pocket in the first bank, deposit
the loan money from the 1st bank into the second bank, get a loan on
that cash, then go to the third bank with the loan money from the 2nd
bank and so on...

ALL the banks are treated the SAME, they have ALL loaned out the same
amount that they have in an account held by the 'loanie'(sp?, is that
even a word) /client/customer...

I see what your saying though and will avoid that situation, too scary
and risky for me to handle, on purpose anyways...

Thanks for the input/advice/warning/answer(s)...

Take er easy mang!

LATER!

Todd....!!

--------