Prowler V6

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri May 28 20:32:39 GMT 1999

Thanks for that heads up about the steel cranks Jason!,

I always check the crank, rods, n pistons PERSONALLY by eye to make SURE
they're a froging or casting, by the casting marks.... if the things
polished, I don't know HOW to tell for sure....  maybe see if a
magnet'll stick to it or somethin? haha...? Just kiddin, if the magnet
don't stick, then it's either some sorta alloy, or aluminum(Rods, not
crank)

Just a quick general self-checker question:

Anybody in here ever ran FORGED steel pistons?  or do most of ya'll only
run CAST iron pistons?

Just wonderin what kinda answers I'll get from this....

I run forged hypereutectic myself, but a magnet won't stick to ANY of
em!

Anyone know why?

LATER!

Todd....!!